Literacies Across Languages and Social Domains
The Research Network Literacies across languages and social domains intends to provide a comprehensive view concerning the studies on literacies in the scope of Applied Linguistics. Given the meaningful dialogues that applied linguistis all over the world have been establishing with concepts in the field of literacy studies, the ReN gets together scholars from different countries who are interested in investigating the complex interrelations between literacies and situated language uses in heterogeneous contexts and across social domains. In order to shed light on these interrelations, the ReN joins researchers working with different perspectives of literacies (new literacy studies, multiliteracies, digital literacies, academic literacies etc.) in multiple social spheres and/or institutions.
- Provide a comprehensive view concerning the studies on literacies in the scope of Applied Linguistics
- Deepen and further enhance the dialogues between researchers who are investigating literacy practices in the area of Applied Linguistics
- Share publications and projects among the members of the group
- Engage members in interinstitutional actions and/or projects
- Organize collective publications
- Present papers in conferences/activities organized by the ReN