Benefits for members
All members of affiliated national organizations are automatically AILA members. Benefits include:
- Reduced rate at the triennial AILA World Congress
- Reduced rate at conferences of AILA affiliations.
- Participation in international research and practice through its Research Networks (ReN)
- Free access to the AILA Review and its discussion platform
- Discounts for volumes of the AILA Applied Linguistics Series
- Discounts for the subscription of scholarly publications through the AILA app
- Free access to exclusive news from the field worldwide
Individuals can be a member of AILA by membership in a national association of Applied Linguistics affiliated to AILA. Applied linguists in countries without a national AILA affiliate can apply for individual membership of AILA. Groups of scholars in such countries can apply for affiliate membership.