Benefits for members
All members of affiliated national organizations are automatically AILA members. The benefits are:
- Reduced rate at the triennial AILA World Congress
- Reduced rate at conferences of AILA affiliations.
- Participation in international research and practice through its Research Networks (ReN)
- Free issues of the annual AILA Review
- Discounts for volumes of the AILA Applied Linguistics Series
- Discounts for the subscription of various scholarly journals
There are various types of membership in AILA. Individuals can be a member of AILA by membership in a national or regional Association of Applied Linguistics affiliated to AILA or by becoming an individual member of AILA.