As an extention of 2019 AFLA annual conference, a call for paper is launched for an issue to be published in the ELA (Etude de Linguistique Appliquée) review. Submissions will include a 4 or 5 page abstract (bibliography included) in French only.
Link to the call for papers : http://www.afla-asso.org/ela2020/
- October 15th, 2019 : Deadline for sending a contribution proposal (4-5 page summary)
- November 30th, 2019 : Message of acceptance or refusal to authors
- January 30th, 2020 : Deadline for receipt of full papers
- April 15th, 2020 : Feedback from Blind peer-reading
- June 15th, 2020 : Revision of the manuscript and final editing stages
- End of 2020 : Publication of the issue