HKCPD Hub International Conference 2020 for English Teaching Professionals Worldwide
Conference theme: Innovative teaching and research in English language education
The University of Hong Kong
June 10–12, 2020
Organised by 5 leading universities in Hong Kong, this conference is an excellent opportunity for English teaching professionals to meet, network, discuss, learn from each other and explore opportunities for greater collaboration to encourage and sustain interactive communities of practice.
Five international speakers are confirmed as keynote speakers.
- Professor David Boud - Deakin University and University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Associate Professor Averil Coxhead - Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Professor Alister Cumming - University of Toronto, Canada
- Professor Mike Levy - University of Queensland, Australia
- Professor Lourdes Ortega - Georgetown University, The United States
Pre-conference workshops and events: 8-9 June 2020 at City University of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University