2nd Call for papers of ISTAL25 – Deadline extension
The Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics of the School of English, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, is pleased to announce the 25th International Symposium on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics to be held on 13-15 May 2022. We are delighted to welcome as invited speakers the following scholars:
- Eulàlia Bonet, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Janet Enever, Umeå University
- Martin Hilpert, Université de Neuchâtel
- Sandie Mourão, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Sharon Unsworth, Radboud University in Nijmegen
We are now accepting submissions for talks or posters on any aspect of theoretical and applied linguistics. Abstracts should meet the following submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be completely anonymous and written in either English or Greek.
- Abstracts are limited to one page using 2.5cm margins on all sides and 12pt Times New Roman font size. The one-page limit includes any examples, tables, graphs, references (if needed), etc.
- The submission type field must be entered by indicating whether your submission should be considered for a talk, a poster, or both.
- Only abstracts submitted as PDF files through EasyChair will be considered. Visit https://easychair.org/cfp/ISTAL25 for further details and the submission link.
Deadline for submissions: December 27, 2021
Notification of acceptance / rejection: February 20, 2022
Speakers’ subscription deadline: March 31, 2022
Note that all talks will be 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of discussion.
Thomai Alexiou (Chair)