AILA strategic partnership with UNESCO
AILA and UNESCO’s strategic overlap is visible in the following “strategic objectives“ (SO) in the UNESCO medium-term strategy 2014-2021:
- SO 1: Supporting Member States to develop education systems to foster high quality and inclusive lifelong learning for all;
- SO 3: Advancing education for all (EFA) and shaping the future international education agenda;
- SO 6: Supporting inclusive social development, fostering intercultural dialogue for the rapprochement of cultures and promoting ethical principles;
- SO 8: Fostering creativity and diversity of cultural expressions;
- SO 9: Promoting freedom of expression, media development and access to information and knowledge.
Dr. Oliver Winkler, AILA UNESCO delegate, 2019-12-20 In November last year, AILA accepted an invitation from UNESCO to attend the…Read More ›